Properties To Let in Durham
- £495 pcmDH1 are pleased to welcome to the market this deceptively spacious two bed home on Witton Road, Sacriston. The property has been newly refurbished throughout, and benefits from a contemporary style and bright and airy feel. The home also benefits from a garage and a large garden to the rear of the p...
- £495 pcmDH1 Lettings and Sales are delighted to welcome to the market this fantastic two bed home. Situated in a highly sought after location, the property benefits from close proximity to all local amenities, whilst also having excellent transport links to Durham City Centre, making it prefect for commuter...
- £595 pcmDH1 Lettings and Sales are delighted to welcome to the market this fantastic three bedroomed property. Situated in a highly sought after area, the property is within close proximity to all local amenities, and features excellent transport links,. The spacious home has a quirky, modern design, and mu...
- £400 pcmA well proportioned two bedroomed property which benefits from a modern finish, and stunning open views to the front of the property. The home must be seen to be appreciated, and early viewing is recommended as we do not anticipate this property being on the market for very long.
- £550 pcmThis property comprises of hallway , WC, Lounge and kitchen/diner, 3 first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. Full central heating and fully double gazed. It is situated in a quiet cul-de -sac on a modern estate.
- £425 pcmDH1 Lettings and Sales are pleased to welcome to the market this fantastically presented two bedroomed property. The property has been refurbished throughout to a good standard, and feels bright and airy throughout. The property is well located; within close proximity to all local amenitie...
THE LETTING PROCESS
Having found a property that is of interest to yourself via our website, property portals or other locations in which we advertise, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team via email or telephone to arrange a viewing. We work outside of office hours, frequently conducting evening and weekend viewings, therefore we are happy to fit in with your schedule.
Once you have found the property of your dreams, let a member of our team know, and we will book an appointment at a convenient time for yourself to pop into our office to go through the credit and referencing checks (please refer to our ‘fees’ page for the break down of costs). For more information on what is involved in the checks, contact our team at any time, and they will be happy to discuss this with you in further detail.
Having passed the credit and referencing checks, all that is left to do is to pick up the keys to your dream home. Prior to your moving in date, you will be emailed a copy of the tenancy agreement, government’s ‘How to Rent’ guide, DPS agreement, and a copy of the EPC for your perusal.
On the day of move in, a DH1 team member will meet you at the property, and go through the paperwork with you. You will also be given a comprehensive condition report / inventory of the property, for you to sign to agree the condition in which you are taking responsibility of the property. Meter readings will also be taken at this time.
If you are a tenant moving in to one of our ‘fully managed’ properties, then your luck is in! We will let the council, utility providers and water board that you have moved in to the property. We will be on call to resolve any issues that may occur, and we will endeavour to provide you with consistently excellent customer service throughout your time as a DH1 tenant.
If you are moving in to one of our ‘Finder’s Only’ properties, after the paperwork has been completed and meter readings agreed, then your point of contact from there on in will be the landlord directly.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our fastidious DH1 team.